09 Mac, 2010

Ulangtahun ke-2

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

Maha suci Allah yang menurunkan firman-Nya ..


"IT IS HE who has created you [all] out of one living entity, and out of it brought into being its mate, so that man might incline [with love] towards woman. And so, when he has embraced her, she conceives [what at first is] a light burden, and continues to bear it. Then, when she grows heavy [with child], they both call unto God, their Sustainer, "If Thou indeed grant us a sound [child], we shall most certainly be among the grateful!"

Dan hari ini ~ 9 Mac 2010 ~ genap 2 tahun kami merentasi kembara cinta dalam rumahtangga.

Hadiah untuk isteriku, Suzana binti Mohamed Ali; yang sentiasa setia di sisi ...


For The Rest of my Life

I praise Allah for sending me you, my love
you found your home and sail with me

And I`m here with you
Now let me let you know

You`ve opened my heart


I was always thinking that love was wrong

But everything was changed when you came along


And there is a couple words I want to say ..

For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you

I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time

I`ll be loving you... loving you

For the rest of my life

Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes

Now and forever
I`ll be there for you


I know it deep in my heart

I feel so blessed when I think of you

And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You`re my wife and my friend and my strength

And I pray we`re together in Jannah


Now I find myself so strong

everything changed when you came along
and there’s a couple word I want to say
I know that deep in my heart now that you`re here

In front of me I strongly feel love
And I have no doubt

And I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally


I know that deep in my heart…

Honey, abang tak pandai mengarang puisi cinta. Tapi ini untukmu ... ana aktar wahid bahibbak.

Tiada ulasan: